Back to index
Purplebricks is a Global real estate business and is the worlds first 24/7 online agency. Starting out in the UK in 2014 we have expanded our brand to Australia, Germany, Canada and the United States. Since launching in 2016, we have become the fastest growing real estate agency in Australia.
We're a young, growing brand with multiple development and career progression opportunities across the business and we looking for a Product Owner to join our team based in Head Office in Sydney.
You will report directly to the Head of Portfolio and Change (UK based) and our Sydney based Chief Marketing Officer.
- Be the focal point in Australia for digital and technology products and requirements
- Be a business partner to the country management team, advising and supporting them in their planning and decision-making
- Work with local business stakeholders to understand, investigate, clarify and prioritise requirements which are likely to be fulfilled by technology products
- Undertake business analysis work, together with business stakeholders and Global Digital functions to develop detailed requirements documentation
- Create functional documentation (including against existing functionality)
- Be part of the global Product Team which defines and plans the development roadmaps of Purplebricks product
- Collaborate with other Product Owners and Business Analysts to understand priorities and deliver benefit across multiple development teams
- Work globally with UX/UI Experience Designers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts and Developers to ensure collaboration and alignment of the functional designs of systems
Your skills and experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience – ability to support, challenge and build alignment for product solutions as an equal member of the local Australia management team
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and concepts of web-based software development
- Must possess hands on experience of iterative software delivery e.g. Lean, Agile, DSDM and Scrum
- Knowledge and experience of full life cycle processes, to include planning, analysis, design, development, testing and operations
- Excellent reporting, problem solving and analytical skills
- Willingness and attitude to help find workable and pragmatic solutions
- Intellectual curiosity with an interest in learning new technologies and practices
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a dispersed team
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner in our Australian business who is excited by the opportunity to lead the charge with product vision, ownership, customer development, competitive analysis and product strategy within a forward thinking and fast paced organisation.
If the above sounds like you and you would like to find out more, then apply now with your up to date CV to email@example.com.
Back to index