Back to index
Work flexible hours and from your own home. Plenty of on-going training and development. Global Real Estate business also operating in the UK and USA.
Purplebricks is a Global real estate business and is the world's first 24/7 online agency. Starting out in the UK in 2014 we have expanded our brand to Australia and the United States. We have become the fastest growing real estate agency in Australia since launching in 2016 and are the #1 real estate business in the UK.
Our unique transparent tech platform allows our customers to engage directly with potential buyers during the sale of their property. Our experienced agents are dedicated to providing top quality customer service whilst saving ordinary people thousands of dollars in commission.
Your day to day
- Supporting our Local Real Estate Agents in all operational aspects of residential sales, including market research, appraisal reports and diary management
- Management of property sale campaigns and introducing listed properties to your local community via marketing and prospecting
- Organising and attending opens homes, attending private buyer appointments, attending building and pest inspections as well as other on-site inspections
- Assisting buyers in all aspects of viewing and offer management
- Update and maintain client database
- General administration support
What we are looking for in you
- A motivated and enthusiastic person who currently holds their Agent Representative Certificate or is in the process of completing it
- Minimum 6 months experience working in real estate, however, we will consider those who have just completed the Agent Rep course
- Be available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Computer literate with online, digital capability
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and punctual with the ability to multi-task
- A positive can-do attitude with a passion for real estate and delivering quality customer service
- Smart personal presentation with a reliable motor vehicle
- Valid drivers licence
- Work from home
- Career progression
- Generous competitive salary
- Ongoing training and development
We're a young, growing brand with multiple development and career progression opportunities across the business. This is an exciting opportunity for a junior real estate agent to join our fast-paced disruptive company where you will learn and develop in all aspects of the business and the real estate industry.
If the above sounds like you and you would like to find out more, then apply now with your up to date CV to email@example.com.
Back to index