Back to index
Purplebricks is a global Real Estate business that launched in the UK back in 2014. Due to rapid success, we have expanded to Australia and the United States. We are now Australia's fastest growing real estate business and have become the #1 real estate business in the UK.
Due to the rapid success and expansion in Australia we are currently recruiting dedicated individuals who are passionate about achieving excellent customer outcomes, to join our Contact Centre located 150 meters from Central Station.
This is a dynamic role in which you will be supporting our Vendors, Buyers and Local Real Estate Agents by initiating Outbound calls, fielding Inbound calls, and responding to Live Chat and Email messages.
Your day to day:
- Work within a dynamic environment where our focus is on customer experience
- Working a 5-day rotating shift roster to cover our operational times which are 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 8am to 5pm on Sunday
- Respond to inbound calls, live chat messages and emails dealing with a range of queries as well as carrying out customer feedback
- As directed, initiate outbound calls to gain customer insight and experience and source appraisals for our Local Property Experts
- Share the benefits of using the services of both Purplebricks and our strategic partners.
- Work towards individual goals, team targets and business targets
- Adhering to our company ethos and values
What we are looking for:
- Customer first mentality – You must possess excellent customer service qualities, ensuring every customer interaction is a positive experience
- Driven and dedicated to achieving KPI’s and SLA’s
- A positive and professional outlook with an eagerness to learn and develop
- Actively supports the team where required and adaptable to tasks
- Attention to detail and accuracy, especially written communication and following processes
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales role, Real Estate experience is not essential
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start – We are recruiting now, no need to start after Christmas!!!
- Pathway to other careers at Purplebricks
- Competitive salary with the potential to earn regular bonus
- 2 minute walk from Central Station
- Work for an organisation that rewards and recognises their employees
- Frequent company incentives and initiatives
- Flexibility – Our rotating roster especially suits individuals who are looking outside the traditional Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm hours
- Transition from Full time to Part time hours available for the right candidates
By combining unique technology with excellent customer service, Purplebricks makes it easier for our customers to sell and buy a home with our cost-effective flat fee business model. Our ethos is about fairness, transparency, trust and giving our customers the choice and control over the sale of their property.
If the above sounds like you and you would like to find out more, then apply now with your up to date CV to email@example.com.
Back to index