Back to index
Purplebricks - Fastest Growing Award winning next-generation property sales business in the UK. Voted Innovative Business Winner of 2015. Our use of technology has fundamentally disrupted the existing real estate model by giving the customer everything they have been asking for at a fraction of the cost.
Purplebricks are now the 3rd largest estate agent in the UK within two years. We have now over 7,000 trust pilot reviews from customers who have experienced our service in the UK. That is why we have decided to take our renowned and innovative model to Australia.
Purpose of the role:
To enhance the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service. Working within a team, the role holder will aim to generate business through outbound calling and cross selling and will strive to exceed set targets (both individual and team). Demonstrating professionalism at all times, the individual will confidently and effectively liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Accurately and correctly advise on customer queries in line with business policy and procedure
- Ensure current knowledge is held at all times with regards to all business and software updates
- Demonstrate a strong level of awareness for industry legal compliancy and ensure correct advice is given to both internal and external stakeholders regarding Company procedures and processes
- Accurately input correct information on relevant systems for all customer details, quotations, offers etc.
- Work to exceed set targets on booking quality appraisal and achieving instructions, both individually and as a team
- Demonstrate awareness of call queues and ensure full availability to answer inbound calls efficiently and effectively
- Proactively make outbound calls to follow up on previous issues or queries in a timely manner
- Ensure comprehensive customer notes are inputted after every call to ensure full history is available for future reference
- Efficiently liaise with LPEs for viewings, bookings to ensure the best possible customer journey
- Proactively liaise with other departments regarding overspill calls
- Follow up on overspill calls using phone and email to relevant parties, as and when needed
- Raise complaints on behalf of the customer to the relevant individual or department
- Escalate complex issues to line management in a solution orientated and timely manner and refer to the CPE training manual when necessary
- Accurately report on individual progress and performance in line with business processes
- Individual progress and performance in line with business processes
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times, in line with the Company Dress Code, as per the Employee Handbook
- Work in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety guidelines at all times
- Anticipates, responds to and seeks to exceed the expectations of existing and potential customers
- Shows support for business values and demonstrates a high level of honesty and integrity
- Responds positively to changing business circumstances and readily adapts behaviour to maintain effective performance
- Able to work in a well-structured manner with strong organisational skills
- Tasks are completed by set timescales, accurately and with an attention to detail
- Builds and maintains good working relationships, able to communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
If the above sounds like you and you would like to find out more, then apply now with your up to date CV to email@example.com.
Back to index