At Purplebricks we hold our customers at the heart of everything we do. We endeavour to provide support to you at every step of your journey with us. If you feel that we have fallen short of your expectations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We love our customers but accept that sometimes we can get things wrong. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please let us know and your Local Real Estate Agent (“the Agent”) will contact you within 24 hours to resolve your concerns.
- If you remain dissatisfied, the Agent will refer your case to the Territory Manager for your area. The Territory Manager will contact you by phone within two working days.
- If unresolved, the Territory Manager will ask you to provide a formal written complaint to the State Director for your area. You will receive acknowledgement of your written complaint within two working days. The State Director will undertake an investigation of the issues raised. Once the investigation is complete, a full, honest and open written response will be sent to you within ten working days.
- Should you disagree with our response and wish to escalate your complaint, you should notify us in writing within 10 business days of the date of our written response. Your complaint and investigation will be reviewed by our Customer Experience Manager and team. Within two working days you will receive acknowledgement confirming that we are reviewing your complaint. Our Customer Experience Manager will respond with a final decision in writing within ten working days of the receipt of your appeal. The decision will be treated as final.
- In the event you are dissatisfied with the conclusions reached after investigation by the State Director and by our Customer Experience Manager, you will be provided with details of who to contact to independently review your complaint and our decision.
Please be rest assured we’ll do our best to handle your complaint in a fast, fair and transparent way. We take all feedback seriously and use it to improve the service we provide.
If your formal complaint is in relation to one of our partner companies, due to the regulatory environment in which they may operate, the complaint must be dealt with by their internal complaints team. Your complaint will be subject to their specific complaint timescales, more details of which will be available from the partner company.